(For 6 to under 18 Years)

Within 4 MONTHS

What is Minor Study Permit?

This special Minor Study Permit Scheme has been introduced by Canadian Government to allow Minor Children from ages 6 years to under 18 years to take admission in Canadian Primary and Secondary Schools to continue their education.

Who Are Minors?

Children under the age of 18 years are legally treated as “MINORS”.

Can the Parents go to Canada along with Minor Students?

YES. Parents are issued Visit Visa along with the Study Permit of their Children accepted for admission by Canadian Primary or Secondary School.

Does Minor Study Permit Requires Any Language Tests?

NO. There is NO REQUIREMENT of any language test for Minors and Parents.

Are Both Parents Allowed to go to Canada with Children?

YES. Canadian Government issues a Visit Visa to both or single parent to go with their minor children who have been admitted in Canadian School.

Does it take Long Period to Issue this Visa?

NO. The Canadian High Commission, Pakistan just takes “3 to 4 Months” from submission to issuance of Visa.

How can I avail this Quick Visa Option?

Contact Canadian Educational Consultants Pvt. Ltd.

Who are Canadian Educational Consultants?

Canadian Educational Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is the “Master Representatives for Pakistan” of Beacon House International College, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada and a division of Canadian College of Science & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan.

Are Canadian Educational Consultants Reliable?

Before contacting us, we strongly advise you to check our status and reliability from Beacon House International College, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada- on following for your satisfaction:

Contact Persons: Principal / Director

Address: 3050 Confederation Parkway, Unit 502, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. L5B 3Z6



Phone: +1 905 290 1321

Ontario Ministry of Education BSID Number: 666670

Timings: Monday – Friday, 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern Standard Time)

What Canadian Educational Consultants will do for me?

Canadian Educational Consultants will:
  • Process the admission of your children at Beacon House International College, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
  • Arrange Admission documents from Canada based on which Minor Study Permit is granted.
  • Advise on documents required to support your Minor Study Permit and Parents Visit Visa Case for you and your children.
  • Prepare your case file for submission.
  • Guide you, try to answer your queries, questions, and concerns and provide authentic information.

How Should I Start My Visa Process?

Make a call and plan a visit to Canadian Educational Consultants office for detailed informative and briefing session.
Scroll to Top